Helena Cho has committed her life to creating a company that positively impacts the lives of those in need. She has experienced many trials and suffered much brokenness on her journey to success. It was through this brokenness, that she encountered God and discovered God’s purpose for her life. Her vision and passion for her company, GoodWorks Make a Difference, is to create inspirational fashion-forward merchandise, that shares God’s message of hope and helps transform the lives of families, women and children in need.
Over the years, Helena partnered with reputable charities all over the world. Some of Good Work(s) accomplishments:
• Built 3 schools in Kenya
• Built 1 church in Kenya
• Built 12 water wells in Africa and South America
• Bought 2 water rigs in Guatemala that provided over 100,000 people with clean water each year
• Funded a playground for orphans in South Korea
• Provided 150,000 bags of groceries to underprivileged Americans
• Provided home essentials to 117 families who had been homeless.
Helena is an inspirational speaker and the ambassador for GoodWorks Make a Difference. She has been the recipient of the Angel Award, the New Orleans Diamond Award, the City of Los Angeles Outstanding Citizenship Award, and the Global Humanitarian Award.
She is also has been happily married for 23 years and has 3 beautiful children.